Saturday, December 20, 2003

Is she or isn't he?

Is she or isn't he? Another pint, Caroline?

One thing that has been bugging me for some time now is the true sex of BBC reporter Caroline Wyatt. While not being bothered whether she is male, female, or some shade of grey in-between, could someone please put me out of my misery and tell me which gender (s)he really is? I need to know for her sake, because whenever I watch one of her reports on the news (which I find as good as anyone elses btw) I find myself looking for stubble or staring at her rather pronounced adams apple. And in case you're wondering, no, I do not fancy her.

Public Service Announcement: Anyone who feels confused about their sexuality as a result of the issues raised above, please take this test immediately.

No comments: